This is what’s new on Netflix Streaming starting today [Dec 14] through December 20th.
I will update weekly, so you aren’t overloaded with titles.
The Da Vinci Code (2006)
- When the curator of the Louvre is killed, a Harvard professor and a cryptographer must untangle a web of deceit involving works of Leonardo da Vinci.
- When a surging champion is dethroned by a newcomer, a booze-fueled night brings waves of jealousy, homophobia, unrequited lust and shocking tragedy.
Hart of Dixie: Season 4
High Profits: Season 1
Time Out of Mind (2014)
- A homeless man struggling to survive in New York and reconnect with his estranged daughter is aided by a sympathetic friend he makes in a shelter.
Fresh Dressed (2015)
- Though it sprang from the depth of black culture, hip-hop fashion has spread to the masses and taken on a whole new meaning.
Helix: Season 2
F is for Family: Season 1 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Follow the Murphy family back to the 1970s, a time when you could smack your kid, smoke inside and bring a gun to the airport. From comic Bill Burr.
Glitter Force: Season 1 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Five preteen girls learn they’re a legendary superhero squad known as the Glitter Force. Their mission? To defend Earth from evil fairytale villains.
Making A Murderer: Season 1 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Filmed over 10 years, this real-life thriller follows a DNA exoneree who, while exposing police corruption, becomes a suspect in a grisly new crime.
Mike Epps: Don’t Take it Personal — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Mike Epps wastes no time bringing his unapologetic and raunchy swagger to a howling live audience at the historic Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles.
Chloe and Theo (2015)
- An Inuit travels from the Arctic to New York to warn leaders about global warming. Once there, he meets a quirky homeless girl who offers to help him.
Leo the Lion (2013)
- Eschewing the carnivorous ways of his fellow lions, maverick Leo follows a vegetarian diet — causing the other lions to shun him.
Magic Snowflake (2013)
- Young Nicolas agrees to do Santa’s work for one year. But the stress of the job threatens the boy’s sense of joy — and Christmas itself.
Santa’s Apprentice (2010)
- Santa doesn’t want to retire, but rules are rules and he must train someone to replace him. The lucky winner, to be chosen from among millions of children, must be named Nicholas, be an orphan and have a pure heart. On the other side of the planet, there is a little boy who is a perfect match, but his lack of self- confidence and fear of heights make him a poor contestant. Will Santa agree to step down, and help his apprentice take his place?