Well, that episode was definitely different from the norm, but not in a bad way.
You might assume that something from a point of view of a vehicle might be boring; however, Supernatural has conquered the challenge and made it work beautifully. It was clearly quite a feat for the crew filming an episode like this. I applaud them all.
We went on quite the adventure for only viewing things from the inside of their beloved Impala, and Baby sure took a beating throughout the journey.
- Sam got some action from a diner waitress.
- Dean was up to his usual word-play antics. > Werepire – love it.
- Some valet girl briefly stole Baby and gave her a ride with a friend.
- Dean decapitated the suspected “werepire”, but it continued to live.
- Creepy living head sat in the little cooler in the backseat for a while.
- Found out they are not “werepires”, but more like “ghoulpires”
- Dean got into a showdown with a middle-aged woman, who turned out to be one of the “ghoulpire” creatures.
- The women kidnaps Dean while Sam is too busy flirting with a checkout girl.
- Baby gets quite a beating during Dean’s fight for freedom, and killing the head “ghoulpire”.
- Thankfully, Baby gets running so the boys can be reunited again and move to their next journey.
Oh Baby, you will always be there for our boys.
I loved this episode, and I hope they don’t stop switching things up every once in awhile.
I was also happy to see we get another fun episode next week with a trip to a Lizzy Borden museum house! I love it when they do “haunted” houses! This one looks like it will be a little like the episode where they were at the Supernatural convention.